Uses and Specs:
- ~500mW powered laser beam (3B class)
- Free dedicated Software until September 2017
- With the Laser Head you can cut a solder mask and use it to distribute solder paste on your PCB
- With a FABtotum 3D Printing Head you can design, print and test an enclosure for your PCB in a matter of few hours.
- You can create mechanical parts and components for your application.
- By indexing the origin point it's possible to create two-sided PCBs as well
- Using the Laser Head in conjunction with the Milling Head it is possible to drill PCBs or to cut the profile and separate the PCB from the rest of the copper board before or after treatment.
- Click here to read the full "Safety and health guidelines".